Sunday, June 28, 2015

Collected keys to my new condo, Space@Kovan, 23 June 2015

Space@Kovan, facing 11 Yio Chu Kang

My unit is facing this side

The Living Room


The bedroom

Given Fridge








The view of the balcony from the left

The view from the right of the balcony
Standing in the middle of balcony, this is the view !



FSQ NOTE : Hi…on Tuesday, 23 June 2015, time: 4pm, I collected my keys to my one bedroom condo and is now available for rental, furnished or partial furnished.

I was very excited about collecting the keys as this is my first purchase of my first condo. Never owned one before…so was very excited. Hope you like the photos that I had taken from my unit at Space@Kovan.

For more details, kindly contact my property agent, Aimus at 9452-4213 who had handled my past two properties before.

2 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Investing in a small condo is always a smart move.
Your condo also gives a good feeling!!

Lynn Yap said...

Thank you, Twilight Man ! 😉